Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paramus Miniature Golf - Phone Says Open. Padlock on Gate Says Closed. - BITTER

So I thought it would be nice to take my boys to play miniature golf today since the weather was pretty good. I called up the Paramus Miniature Golf course to check if they were open. Yes says the recording on the phone. 10am - 10pm 7 days. Sweet. I headed right over.

After the 15 mile drive I was psyched to see it wasn't busy like I thought it would be as I pulled up. Then I got closer and noticed a padlock on the gate. It wasn't open after all.

My younger son started crying, of course, as he had been quite keyed up to do some golfing. I'm not really sure what happened here. I'm guessing it was just laziness in not changing the phone message.

Paramus Mini Golf, I'll probably go back because you have the nicest course in quite a distance, but today you earned a BITTER.

1 comment:

  1. I figure I should update this post just to say that Paramus mini Golf really is the best mini golf in North Jersey and I was really just irritated at the incident noted. You'll have a great time if you go and the people that run it are really nice.

    ReplyDelete