Monday, March 23, 2009

The Container Store Sliding Drawer Organizer - BETTER


So the best thing in my kitchen might actually have cost about $15 at the Container Store.

Many a night I spent frustrated at how little space I had in my silverware drawer in the kitchen. I always looked around at stores like Bed, Bath, and Beyond for a better drawer organizer but never found one.

When the Container Store opened, my wife and I were browsing around when I found the most amazing drawer organizer. It is something like this. It is 2-tiered. That means there is literally a bottom section that is the full width of the drawer and then a top piece that is only half as wide that slides back and forth. Sheer genius. You can hide the stuff you don't use every day like the serving pieces and ladels under the one side while everything you normally use is plainly accessible.

It's amazing that will all the gadgets and electronic appliances in the kitchen, the coolest thing I have is a little piece of molded plastic.....

Container Store, for offering a much wider array of storage options than most, AND solving my kitchen drawer problem, you get a 2-tiered BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment