Friday, February 13, 2009

NHL - Show the Game Clock During Intermission

I'm watching tonight's hockey game on television, something I've done at least a thousand times before, and something hit me during the intermission. How nice would it be for the TV network to mirror the experience at the hockey arena by posting the time remaining until the start of the period?

This is a basic courtesy to the fans that is done before the game and in both intermissions that would translate beautifully to the televised experience. 

If they did this, I could get a few things done between periods without worrying if I was going to miss the start of play. 

NHL (and NFL, NBA, etc.), please start showing the time clock during the pre-game and intermissions. Thanks.

(Yes. I know this is my first post without giving a bitter or a better. I can't really express all my thoughts in that format.)

No comments:

Post a Comment