Sunday, June 21, 2009

Traingle Shaped Crayons - BETTER

This will be just a quick one. Was having a nice Father's Day lunch out today and as most restaurants do these days, the hostess left some crayons for the kids to use with a little activity sheet. The different thing today was, the crayons were triangular, not round. They are especially designed for restaurants so that they do not roll of the table. I must say that this is absolutely brilliant. I don't know how many times we've had to pick crayons up off the (likely very dirty) floor under a table at a restaurant. This is a very simple solution to one of the biggest problems facing parents with kids out to eat.

Whoever invented these triangular shaped crayons, you get a BETTER.

While these were not Crayola, here is a link to some of their triangle shaped crayons (which I had no idea existed until I searched on Google).

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Those triangle crayons are great.

    ReplyDelete